Give your church the gift that keeps on giving all year long and help those with holiday grief.
Introducing “Grieving Through the Holidays”— a special seminar that offers help and hope for enduring the holidays without loved ones and suffering through holiday grief.
Enduring the holidays without your loved one is an extremely difficult and emotional time. “Grieving Through the Holidays” offers help for holiday grief and hope. This special seminar for those who have lost loved ones is filled with workable helps, ideas, and plans to help navigate through grief through the holidays.
The seminar is designed for a church or small group (life group, Sunday school, grief team) to sponsor as an outreach to those in your church and community who are suffering the loss of a loved one. It also makes an ideal Saturday morning conference addressing holiday grief.
- Seminar is self-contained on one DVD (HD).
- Consists of four brief (average 15 minutes) modules with break or discussion time between each module.
- Written and taught by Francis Welch, Biblical Counselor and Pastor of Care. He’s helped thousands cope with grief through the holidays.
- Leader notes in three-ring binder.
- Student notes you can duplicate.
- Handouts include practical helps, such as “25 Practical Activities for the Griever” and “25 Practical Suggestions for Coping with Grief”
- Customizable invitation flier/mailer/bulletin insert samples.
- Sample promotional poster.
- Cost: $39 includes all the above.